A Deaf Guide to Quit Smoking with Mental Strength 2013 Headline Animator

mardi 19 février 2013

Year 11 - The Two Colleges on Both Sides of the Swan River.

Year 11 - The Two Colleges on Both Sides of the Swan River.By the time Year 11 came around, I was told that I have TWO
11
colleges to attend, most days it's half a day each!
Going to two colleges is stressful enough, and going by buses on both
sides of the Swan River on the same day... it was stressful.
I took to smoking more and more at every bus stop, waiting for buses
and fending off crazed attacks by friends who would become nuts and
lashes out at the nearest one of us just to vent their spleens.
There are some deafs I would not trust, being too psychotic to have
any self-control, so I stayed as far from them as I can. Still, when needs
be, I can be a master if pushed too far, as they have learned to their
chagrin.
I holds my weight no matter what. All I want is to be left alone to
make my way through studies. I love peace. Peace is conducive to
studying.
Smoking seemed to give me peace. But like a lot of things, it's an
illusion. It will be years before I understood this.
From then on I became a confirmed smoker, a real one, not some
intermittent smoker previously, hooked on the bloody things!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire